Digital Images for MCC Projected Images Merit
and NJFCC Judging Files
Uploading Guidelines with screenshots: MCC-Digital_Image_Guidelines-II_Uploading_082715
Preparation Guidelines with screenshots: MCC-Digital_Image_Guidelines-I_Preparation_082715
Image Dimension: Exactly 1050 pixels on its longest side.
File Type: JPEG only (TIFF format is not supported at this time.)
Color Space: sRGB
Image Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word, (except articles e.g., the, a, an) do not use all caps or quotes. For example: Bird Over the Calm Stream #3
Once your image files are titled correctly go to:
Login in and take your choice of methodology – #1 to upload now from the browser or #2 to download their free program to upload directly to the server from your computer’s desktop.
1. Once you have logged in take your choice of methodology for uploading images: #1 to upload now from the browser or #2 to download their free program to upload directly to the server from your computer’s desktop
2. If you click at #1 to upload your image from the web browser, and then click the “Log In” link appearing in the upper right hand corner, you will arrive here:
3. After using the drop down link to specify “Monmouth Camera Club” add your email address and click on the “Logging in for the first time?” link – subsequently, after setting your password, you will complete the form and click the “Login” button
4. Fill in the Title, click the “Browse” button and select the appropriate .jpg file from your directory listing. Then click the “Upload Picture” button and your file’s thumbnail will appear under “Your Uploaded Pictures.
5. Then click on the appropriate category for the correct contest, (e.g. Div 2-Color Beginner 1/14/2010) and then click “Upload a New Picture:
Either use the “Browse” button to select a .jpg file from your computer, or open your file management program, (e.g. Windows Explorer) and “drag & drop” a file/thumbnail to the “Or Drag Picture Here” button. Fill in the picture title, and check that the preview is showing the correct image. Then click the “Upload Picture” button, and repeat as necessary to enter the balance of the entries for this class/competition.
6. All club members will be identified by their unique email address, on record with the Membership Committee. If your previous Family Membership had only a single email address you must create a separate address for each individual member, (we suggest a web account e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo Mail) Contact Ira Brodsky at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish a new email address/identity, as you cannot login without a previous listed email address.
7. NJFCC uses the same software and server as MCC uses for Merit Judgings. The only difference is that the MCC digital projected image Chairperson creates contests with different NJFCC categories that must be selected for uploading your image(s). Please note that NJFCC does not have experience Divisions but they do have different categories in the “Nature” division that must be selected. It is important that you read the NJFCC “Competition Flyer” they publish each year for a list of contests and description of each category. The flyer can be found on their website at www.njfcc.org.